Trade is going Digital
Digitizing Trade Helps Avoid lengthy delays while papers get physically checked, stamped and transported between parties.
Derbyshire.Trade facilitates Market Access And Provides A Trade Digitization Infrastructure To Help With Accruing Trade
B2B Multi Vendor Platform
Inbuilt Platform To Produce/Feature Your Catalogues, Showcase Your Products, And Reach Buyers Across Different Regions
Featured Products Include:
Helping Provide Market Access, Facilitating Trade Finance, And Enhancing e-Commerce Operations
Derbyshire.Trade is a Trade Gateway that is part of a Trade Gateways Network across Different regions, that helps provide Access to B2B markets , and features co-operation with leading B2B Marketplaces to benefit subscribers. Derbyshire.Trade also provides an infrastructure to help Digitize Accruing Trade.
Trade Digitization also can help make Trade Finance with Major Trade Finance Providers Possible where it might otherwise not be possible. Please contact for further information on this.
Retailers on the Derbyshire.Trade Platform can also feature their Products in a Local Web Network ,to help enhance their e-Commerce Operations.
Local Merchant Services
Contact Us At : firstname.lastname@example.org
Provision Of Infrastructure For Trade Digitization
Local Merchant Services is entering into Co-operation With A Fulfilment Services Company in Derbyshire To Facilitate Trade Digitization . Each transaction will be treated on a case by case basis, but a general scenario is one as detailed below:
1. Buyer sees the offer and agrees to buy
2. Buyer makes the order and the trade invoice is generated and digitally signed by the seller
3. Buyer makes payment or provides a Digital letter of credit reflecting the contractual terms. But seller does not receive the payment as it is held in the smart contract
4. Within a set amount of time, seller puts the product in the warehouse. If the products are not put in the warehouse within that period of time, the payment is returned to the buyer by the smart contract, or the letter of credit lapses
5. Warehouse issues a warehouse receipt
6. The goods are then allocated to a locations within the warehouse
7. The Warehouse Receipt is Digitally Signed by the Warehouse
8. The certification is Digitally signed by the certifier(s) where relevant to include the certification is Signed by the warehouse.
9. All Digital signatures come from a specified email address we give out to users the signatures can be authenticated in a number of ways. Such authentication includes recording and tracking the IP addresses
10. Once all the Digital Signatures above have been effected, this has the effect of putting the order through
11. Notification is sent to the smart contract where Prepayment has been made or to the Buyers bank where it has issued a letter of credit, for checking all is in order
12. The order is concluded, and the warehouse is notified to dispatch to the buyer